EcoMSolicitor would like to assist graduates looking for hands-on experience of working in a successful law firm.
What we require of you:
- A good University degree.
- Flexible approach to work, be a team player, enjoy working in a busy environment and able to use their own initiative.
- Keen interest in learning about the essential admin functions within a law firm and contributing towards it with enthusiasm.
- Polite and Friendly to colleagues, clients and consultants.
- Gain practical experience in all aspects of administration, reception and interaction both internally and with the clients when communicating with them.
- Full-time and Part-time. Please note that this can be an opportunity for the right candidate to prove their potential.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received we are only able to contact those candidates who are called for a first interview and for this reason applications will not be routinely acknowledged. However your CV may be retained for any future opportunity arising with the expansion of our firm.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com