These days, landlords are expected to comply with the legislation governing landlord and tenant relationships. The same legislation provides tenants with various rights and responsibilities that should be adhered to. At EcoM Solicitors, our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge in dealing with commercial and residential lettings.
We offer cost effective advice for both landlords and tenants providing a proactive and strategic approach that will help you maximise the value of return on your property.
We frequently advise on a range of issues, including the following:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Eviction of squatters
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Issuing proceedings for possession
- Houses of multiple occupation
- Resolving disputes relating to boundaries, dilapidations, disrepair, neighbours, and ownership of land
- Recovery of service charge
- Forfeiture and breach of leasehold covenants
- Terminations and rent recovery
- Unlawful eviction
For further information, please contact us today or call us on +44 (0)20 3417 2112