Our employment department is headed by Mrs. Adaeze Odunukwe a Senior Associate Solicitor, and Festus Agu who works under Mrs. Odunukwe’s supervision. They can be contacted to assist with Employment law matters at this firm.
Adaeze Odunukwe’s hourly rate is £250 plus VAT.
Festus Agu’s hourly rate is £121 plus VAT.
Fixed fees including other fees structure may also be available for employment matters. For further information on our fees, please click HERE
Both employers and employees have rights and duties imposed by law. These laws change sporadically and failure to comply with them can cost both employers and employees a fortune.
At EcoM Solicitors, we act for both employers and employees which give us an invaluable insight into workplace issues on both sides.
So whether you are setting up a new business, or an established business struggling to comply with the duties imposed on you by the enabling legislations, or an employee who does not understand what rights you are entitled to under the law, contacting EcoM Solicitors will mean you do not need to spend time surfing the internet and getting yourself more confused. Here at EcoM, we endeavour to put your interest in the heart of everything we do.
We provide a wide range of expert legal advice on the following issues:
- Advice on redundancy
- Bonus Disputes
- Settlement Agreements
- Grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Bullying, harassment and stress at work
- Unfair dismissal, including constructive dismissal
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Litigation advice including representing individuals in Tribunals and Civil Courts
We provide a wide range of expect legal advice to businesses ranging from SME’s to owner managed businesses on the following issues:
- Employment contracts
- Handbooks and policies
- TUPE drafting and transfers advice
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Structuring executive severance arrangements and settlement agreements
- Large scale reorganisations and redundancy process
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations
- Handling grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Managing disability in the workplace
- Maternity, paternity and other parental advice
- Performance management
- Sickness and other absence management
- Advice on working time regulations
- Defending a discrimination claim
- Defending a constructive dismissal claim
- Equality and discrimination
- Director Service agreements and contract negotiations
- Litigation advice including representing employers in Tribunals and Civil Courts
- All other day-to-day aspects of employment law
For further information, please contact us today or call us on +44 (0)20 3417 2112