The Immigration and Asylum Law is vast and ever changing. In particularly, the last few years have seen drastic changes made to the Immigration and Asylum law as a whole.
This is where we come in. Here at EcoM, a problem shared is problem halved. We are well equipped to provide the most up to date legal advice surrounding the ever changing laws and we will provide you with first time legal advice so you do not have to panic. Whether you are an individual or a business, you can count on us to keep you abreast with this vast and ever changing area of United Kingdom Law.
We offer a wide range of Immigration advice to Businesses and Individuals
Our team of experts will provide legal advice on the following Immigration issues:
- All Entry clearance application [Visit, Business, Investment, Point Base Applications, Settlement, etc.]
- All Point Base applications in country [Tier 1,Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5)
- Private and Family Life application [FLR(FP), FLR(M)]
- Discretionary applications [FLR(O)]
- European Union visa application for family members and extended family members.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation and British Passport application
- No Time Limit& Transfer of Conditions of Stay
- Appeals and Representation to Immigration First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- Attending Immigration Tribunals for Bails
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Reconsideration and Administrative Review
- Removal or deportation
- Judicial Review Claim at the AIT, High Court
For further information, please contact us today or call us on +44 (0)20 3417 2112